tiistai 24. heinäkuuta 2012

Oh dear me

It has been proved now, hasn't it. I'm not a blogger.


I post If I am willing or able. It seems I'm neither of those two. Ha!


A lot has been going on in the past weeks (months). First of all, I'm on a holiday! My summer has been full of theatre and caring, new people I've met. The theatre group has become my second family, they're all very dear to me. They all are "parents" I never could have. (To clarify myself: I do have parents. Together now and forever, breathing. I love them with all my heart. The "parents" in the group are everything my real parents are not. And I am thankful for them all.)


I'm in love. That's not a big surprise. We'll see If It's going anywhere.

I have finally taken part in North Pride. I'm proud of myself for that one. It lasted from the 19th to the 22nd. I came home on the 22nd and I swear to some upper power, that double-rainbow on the night-sky wasn't just a coincidence..


A friend from Austria visited. A sweet boy. Though, I''m really happy he's gone home now. Three days were just enough of him, whew!


I have been working, earning money. Well, all the money a student can get in 5 weeks. summer jobs and -salaries suck arse. I can't wait for summer 2013 for then I'll be of age and working with a real salary.

Three weeks of holiday left. Theatre, circus, amusement parks and working ahead!

I don't think you'll hear of me in a very, very long time. Well I guess it doesn't matter. I have, after all, no readers. Ah, the irony. 

1 kommentti:

  1. Moi!
    En tiedä viitsitkö alkaa kääntämään tätä englanniksi tehdäksesi sen mutta tässäpä olis pikku haaste sulle :)

    http://prinssijastetsoni.blogspot.fi/2012/07/haaste-2.html

    VastaaPoista