lauantai 21. huhtikuuta 2012

Info

A starter of a woman from Finland.
A starter in understanding life.
A novice in living.

I get exited easily over little things that give me a pleasant experience with one or more of my senses. You could call me a cinephile, but I'm not as eager as some. Other nice experiences in a materialistic kind of way are books and games. Other than that I enjoy finding more perfect human beings to look at. I like the way cheek- and collarbones stand out from one's body or how fascinatingly beautifully one's neck and chest come together. I enjoy looking at different human bodies and observing them.

I enjoy the feeling when I have a paintbrush in my hand and make either soft or strong strokes to the canvas. I love the smell of charcoal. I hate the smell of gesso, and I hate it how it sticks to your clothes, but when you pour it on your hand, it feels amazing.

I won't say music is my life. I could live without it, but the life without music would be unbearable. I think I would fall into depression without it. 

I love to read. Be it full of dragonslayers and sorcerers or full of romance and passionate sex, I'll read it if the plot interests. Mysteries are the one's I love the most.

I like the way I place my hand on the w, a, s and d. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

I'm not sure what my future job will be. It would be a dream-come-true if I became either a prop maker, english -teacher, finnish teacher for foreigners or a professot/master at history and religion.

I belong to many different fandoms. Yes. You will know soon enough in which ones.

I hate duckface

I dislike my addictions (Not the things I'm addicted to)

I dislike my appearance, but I can live with it.

Goodnight.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti